OPPO A16 is a high-performance smartphone available in a variety of settings ranging from basic to premium. Additionally, the brand has a vertical rectangular camera module on the back with a wide-angle lens capable of capturing detailed photographs.
Additionally, the device receives a brand-new design with robust configurations that facilitate seamless usability on the buyer’s end. If you are interested to know a16 oppo price in Pakistan and want to know more about all of these updates, then continue reading!
Oppo A16 Price 2022 in Pakistan And Feature
Oppo a16 price in Pakistan is Rs. 26,999. With outstanding features and a reasonable price, it is an excellent choice. Due to its slight weight and ease of carrying, the phone provides a non-slip grip. Oppo A16s is available in two colors: Crystal Black and Pearl Blue.
It features three-dimensional curved edges and a compact design that should make it comfortable to hold and navigate. The following are prominent features of this smartphone!
Features & Specifications
- The Oppo A16 is powered by ColorOS 11.1 and features a 6.52-inch IPS LCD. It has an HD Plus resolution: 720×1600 pixels. The phone can adjust the screen’s brightness automatically.
- The phone’s 3GB RAM is sufficient, and you wouldn’t have any trouble multitasking.
- The combination of RAM and a gaming CPU is a decent one for a phone at this pricing point.
- It has 32GB of internal storage that you can easily enhance through a microSD card.
- On the back, the device has a rectangular camera module that includes three cameras. The back camera’s primary module measures 13 megapixels and features an f/2.2 aperture. Two 2-megapixel sensors complement it with an f / 2.4 aperture. It comes with a dewdrop notch display on the front.
- The Oppo A16’s battery capacity is 5000 mAh. To avoid rapid discharge, it has included an advanced mode that conserves energy.
- Together with the battery, the integrated chipset provides around 10-12 hours of active screen time.
- The phone also includes a fingerprint sensor located on the side, and face unlock, a headphone jack, and infrared.
|Launch||Build up||Network||Display||Processor||Memory||Back Camera||Front Camera||Colors||Sim||Body||Sound||Feature||Torch||Connectivity||Games||Size and Weight||Battery||Brand||In the box||Price|
|17, July 2021||Android 11 OS UI ColorOS 11.1||2G: GSM 3G: UMTS 4G: TD-LTE - FDD||IPS LCD Resolution: 720 x 1600 (HD+) Refresh Rate: 60Hz Multitouch||MediaTek Helio G35 CPU 2.3GHz CPU Cores: 8 cores GPU: IMG GE8320 @ 680 MHz||Ram 3GB Storage 32GB||13MP f/2.2; FOV 80°; 5P lens; AF||8MP (f/2.0); FOV79°; 5P Lens [email protected] or [email protected]||Pearl Blue, Space Silver, Crystal Black||Dual Sim, Dual Standby (Nano-SIM)||Dimensions 163.8 x 75.6 x 8.4 mm (6.45 x 2.98 x 0.33 in)||Loudspeaker Yes 3.5mm jack Yes||Cover Glass: Sheet material Touch Sampling Rate: 60Hz USB OTG: Supported||Yes||Wi-Fi 2.4 GHz -5 GHz Bluetooth 5.0 - USB Type C||Built-in + Downloadable||Size: 6.52" (16.55cm) 190 G||5000mAh||Oppo||Phone USB Cable Charger SIM Ejector Tool Protective Case Quick Start Guide Warranty Card||26,999|
Oppo A16 is another low-cost smartphone. This gadget inherits several decent features from its predecessor, the Oppo A15. Due to the low budget, it can be a suitable option for everybody. Everything a smartphone requires to run at a reasonable level of performance, i.e., whether it’s the display, the camera, the processor, or the battery, every feature has been thoughtfully crafted.