Our dreams of getting into professional institutes for higher studies are born from a very young age. We always talk about our favorite university and how we will get there. NTS is that organization that helps us in achieving that goal.
NTS stands for National Testing Service. NTS was established in 2006 and conducts tests nationwide. It does conduct not only academic evaluation tests for the affiliated universities of Pakistan but also arranges different aptitude test regarding different international scholarships and programs for higher studies in abroad. NTS has been working very successfully since it was established.
With the increasing demands of technology, NTS has registered itself online for the ease of its users and to be easily in access of everyone who wants to have a bright chance in the future. NTS official website www.nts.org.pk offers all the details of the programs they are offering.
NTS takes the different test in nearly all the major cities of Pakistan such as Islamabad, Multan, Lahore, Faisalabad, Karachi, Quetta, and many others. If any candidate appears in any of NTS tests and is rejected, he or she can always reappear as NTS offers test after every 3 or 4 months of period. This keeps the hopes and opportunities alive and keeps the students working hard for their goals.
NTS always have some new projects and information coming through so it is always better to have an update about the institute. You can get an update from their official website www.nts.org.pk.
NTS is continuously growing. Since its establishment, the number of places where it takes tests has increased. The candidates are getting more benefits from it than past. The level of communication with NTS and the desired institutes is becoming visibly easy. All because new opportunities are being introduced.
There is an availability of past papers on their website nts.org.pk to help the candidates and future aspirants in understanding the system more clearly.
NTS is affiliated with the top universities of Pakistan such as Fatima Jinnah Women University, NUST, QUAID-E-AZAM UNIVERSITY, COMSATS, and DEPARTMENT OF PHARMACY, and others.
NTS offers a variety of programs for those who seek higher education. There are two different educational programs set, NAT AND GAT.
NAT stands for National Aptitude Test for the undergraduates while GAT stands for the Graduate Assessment Test which is for the postgraduate students.
NTS not only works in the field of education but also provides a vast variety of NTS JOBS. These jobs can be from any governmental sector of any level. The main purpose of offering NTS JOBS is to create opportunities for employment and hence moving forward with a much-established Pakistan.
To appear in any format of NTS, you must have the following criteria fulfilled.
- For NTS NAT, you must have completed your 12 standard studies which are HSSC according to Pakistan Education system. It usually stays valid for 1 year.
- For NTS GAT, you must have completed 16 years of education. The NTS GAT results remain valid for almost 2 years. You must also fulfill the desired subject’s criteria assigned by the university.
- For NTS JOBS, you must have the required educational degree for the job.
Table of Contents
How to apply to NTS?
Appearing in NTS is very easy. It is kept easy purposely, so it should be more than every person. Complete details for the registration can be found on NTS official website www.nts.org.pk. To sit in the NTS test, you must first register yourself by following essential steps which are mentioned below:
- Attested copy of NIC
- Attested photographs. Number of the picture depends upon the need of the application form
- Attested result cards.
- Experience letter according to the need of the job.
- The fee shall be deposit in any online branch of UBL, MCB, HBL or ABL.
- Domicile is required.
- The city for the test should be selected by the candidate keeping his or her ease in mind.
- There are 3 copies of NTS challan form. 1should be attached with the application of NTS. 1 is for the bank and the last one is for the candidate.
- Incomplete forms, forms with wrong information or with mistakes will not proceed further.
- Disable candidates should attach their disability certificate with the application.
- NTS applications must be submitted online.
All the documents should be attested and submitted online. If any NTS application or form is submitted through hands, it will not be entertained by the NTS authorities.
All the documents that the candidate is attaching with the application must be attested by the government officials of grade 17 or plus. All original documents must be provided to the officer while attesting for the proof of being original and not fake.
NTS Roll Number Slip:
- NTS roll number slips are usually posted on the candidate’s given postal address. It can also be seen and downloaded from its official website www.nts.org.pk.
- If the candidate has not received his or her NTS ROLL NO. SLIP, they must check the rejected candidates list. If the name of the candidate is not there, contact the NTS authorities as soon as possible.
- You must have your NIC number to get your NTS ROLL NO. SLIP online. Enter carefully as wrong information may not allow you to get your ROLL NO. SLIP.
It is always better to get prepared for the National Aptitude Test before time. While waiting for the roll slips to arrive, go through all the past test papers of NTS which are present online on their website www.nts.org.pk.
- For the NTS test, you can get a reference preparation check from the past papers present online.
- NTS paper consists of MCQs. Prepare according to the desired subject.
- There is a time limit to the written test. That is 120 minutes per test.
- Different subjects have a different number of MCQs, and their marking varies too.
- General subjects are also included such as general knowledge, IQ questions and answers, and common-sense questions.
- Desired subjects’ questions vary such as mathematics might have less issued time with less MCQ while compared to English.
- Always check the syllabus of the desired subject recommended by NTS.
- Subject marking varies. It is much better to have an advanced search on the marking and evaluations.
NTS offers a vast range of jobs. All those CANDIDATES who are eligible and have the educational requirements fulfilled can apply for the NTS JOBS. To apply for the NTS JOBS, you must follow the following steps:
- Attested Id card copy
- Photographs attested. Numbers of needed photographs are according to the requirements.
- Educational documents attested
- Domicile attached is related to your home address.
- NOC is must require when applying for any job.
- While filling for any disability quota, attached is your medical certificate regarding your disability.
- Usually, when you get the job through NTS, they make a contract with you of almost 1 to 2 years, depending upon the nature of the job.
All documents must be signed by the government official of grade 17 or plus. All the original documents must be provided to the attesting officer when the photocopies are being attested.
For NTS JOBS, the test requirements are almost the same as those of regular NAT or GAT.
Prepare for the job test with the help of past papers.
NTS tests usually take place in almost every city of Pakistan. They are placed as such to create a sense of ease for the candidates. It can be anywhere from ISLAMABAD, MULTAN, SIALKOT, SARGHODA KARACHI, LAHORE, QUETTA, AND OTHERS.
- NTS results are announced on their official website www.nts.org.pk.
- NTS test results are mostly announced after a few days of the test.
- There is no challenging of the result. It is the final verdict according to the NTS authorities.
- NTS Jobs results are also announced online on www.nts.org.pk
All the answer keys are given by the NTS for the candidates to check for their mistakes.
NTS offers such a vast platform for those who want to do something with their future. Providing with educational facilities and job opportunities, NTS is doing a marvelous job in the betterment of the educational system of Pakistan.
NTS is offering highly acclaimed scholarships all around the world. This is not only helping in the prospect of higher education but also creating an educated image of Pakistani culture and society which has lacked in the past due to the Worldwide issues. This is opening opportunities for the student exchange programs.
If you are looking for admission in any of your favorite universities, NTS is providing you with that opportunity to fulfill your dream.