Table of Contents
How To Check Zong Number 6 Ways to Find your Zong Number
Zong is one of Pakistan’s leading mobile network operators. It has clients throughout Pakistan, and with excellent coverage throughout the country, Zong is the preferred network choice. Zong has always tailored its services to the needs of its customers.
And, once again, Zong 4G has simplified the process by providing multiple methods for checking your Prepaid, Postpaid, MBB, Internet, and Business sim number.
If you’ve forgotten your Zong sim number or discovered a new sim from elsewhere but have no idea how to check my Zong number, you need not fret because we’ve got you covered. To check your Zong number, follow the steps just described in this article!
How To Check My Zong Number without Balance?
The following are the methods to check the Zong number:
- 1st Method
If you don’t know how to check Zong sim number, you can do so using this approach:
- Open the dialer on your cell phone.
- Dial *8# from the dialer on your cell phone.
- Your Zong number will show on the screen of your mobile device.
- 2nd Method
It is a complete freeway. To begin,
- Dial *100# on your mobile dial pad, dial *100*1# followed by 1
- Write down a friend’s or brother’s cell number, or if you have another SIM, and then send
- On the cellphone number you entered, you will obtain a Zong number.
How To Check Zong Number with SMS
- 3rd Method
It’s simple to determine the carrier number, and you may do it using this method. The technique is detailed below.
- Launch the Messages application.
- Send a message to 667 with the MNP command.
How to check Zong Number Detail
- You will get a text message which includes the sim owner’s name, CNIC number, and address.
- 4th Method
The Pakistan Telecommunication Authority (PTA) provides users with an online mechanism for verifying their phone numbers. If you wish to check all the facts regarding your carrier, you must visit the PTA’s official website:
- Visit the following link: https://cnic.sims.pk/
- Now, in the field, enter a valid CNIC number.
- Your screen will display all of the information associated with your phone number.
- 5th Method
Another approach to obtain your Zong SIM number is to examine your phone’s settings. Follow these steps to receive your Zong SIM number in a matter of seconds.
- Navigate to your phone’s “Settings” menu.
- Look for the “About Phone” option in this section. Most likely, it falls under the “System” category.
- Select the “Status” category, then press the “SIM Status” option.
- You will see the option “My phone number” here, which will display your Zong number.
- 6th Method
If you do not want to use the procedures outlined above, another straightforward method is available. It is necessary to contact Zong’s helpdesk. The Zong representative will assist you with obtaining the required information. Take the actions outlined below.
- Dial “310” from your SIM to reach the Zong hotline.
- You will be asked for your name, CNIC number, and IMSI number. The IMSI is printed on the back of the SIM card you are currently using. Each SIM card has a unique 15-digit IMSI number.
Assume you’ve forgotten your Zong sim card number and are concerned. There are numerous methods for determining Zong’s sim card number.
Therefore, there is no need to be worried about this issue as the methods mentioned above will enable you to check your Zong number. Attempt the above procedure on your cell phone, and your sim number will appear on the screen.